revlon colorburst lipstick review

another "handmedown" from a friend she bought it , never used it and gave it to me hahaha , now we gotta be careful when giving makeup to other people because i would not recommend doing this unless is a brand new product aka never been used .
i been really into earthy , peachy lip colors because c'mon is fall !!!
the shade she gave me was BLUSH 035
and the container is really sleek and nice
image taken from google no copyright infringement intended
when i apply it on my lips it gives me a really nice shine and it feels really smooth , i always apply vaseline or chapstick before applying any lipstick because that way they last longer and protect my lips more 
\
please excuse the bad quality of the picture , it was taken with my cellphone 

overall is a pretty good lipstick , nice quality , worth your money ,as you can see in the swatch the color is very pigmented  :) 
5/5



0 comentarios:

 
reviews and afternoon tea Blog Design by Ipietoon