kokubo piggy bath salt germanium review

by now you all know how much i love kokubo and their bath salts , i mean such great quality and wonderful scent 
i swear most of the products i buy from Japan are just because the packaging is too cute , hahaha silly me 
this salt is supposed to make you sweat and make you loose 20 pounds in two days (jk jk ) kidding , no product will make you sweat pounds , the healthiest and better way to do it is by doing exercise and dieting (ive lost 30 pounds so far ) but is still a fun product to try 

it smells really good , floral like, my skin felt renewed and soft and i did sweat but i don't know if it was the hot water or this hehehe 
overall is a good product and plus look how cute  the bathtub looks 
yes that is one of my legs , and no i'm not that dark is the lightning and no i wasn't naked yet hahaha 

1 comentarios:

KASHAF said...

Epsom Salt Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

 
reviews and afternoon tea Blog Design by Ipietoon