bath and body works lemon lip cream,dance berry fizz and crazy for candycorn review

my birthday is coming !!! 09/22 and i am receiving a lot of gifts from friends , the bf and meself hehehe , my parents also have a gift for me but they won't give it to me yet >.> lol 
i simply adore BBW , i always buy tons of lotions and perfumes around december because they have huge sales and me likey smelling good 


these lippies are ok 
here is my review 
i love the smell and the taste , OMG it makes me want to suck the tubes haha, but i don't recommend doing it even tho these little ones taste really good 
my favorite is the lemon lip cream , it smells like lemon and vanilla frosting , and it leaves my lips feeling mousturized and smooth
candycorn smells just like candycorn , and it doesn't give any tint to the lips , just a little bit of shine 
dance berry fizz smells like berry , hehe it makes my lips look like a red natural and is very shiny 
from top to bottom lemon,candycorn and berry

the bad : they don't last long and i gotta apply them every hour 
overall they are good and for the price is a good choice and it makes me want to collect all the halloween ones 

0 comentarios:

 
reviews and afternoon tea Blog Design by Ipietoon